These delightful pears may be used in several ways. Warm, they make great side dishes with holiday turkey or served with ice cream (cinnamon flavor goes very well). Cold, they can be added atop a salad for a great luncheon meal.
- 4 pears; peeled, halved, and cored
- 2 Cups fresh cranberries; chopped
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Cup hazelnuts; chopped
- Place pears cut-side up in baking dish.
- Combine cranberries, sugar and hazelnuts.
- Place 2 tablespoons filling in each pear half.
- Bake at 350 degrees until tender and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a delicious and moist cake that may be served sliced on its own, or used ...
Whole Roast Chicken is a delicious herb-flavored roast chicken that exudes a delectable, attractive ...
Indian Pudding is a glorious, old American recipe dating back to the earliest colonial days when Nat...
A bit off the original Mexican recipe, this version adds bacon, Tabasco and a few other ingredients ...