These delightful pears may be used in several ways. Warm, they make great side dishes with holiday turkey or served with ice cream (cinnamon flavor goes very well). Cold, they can be added atop a salad for a great luncheon meal.
- 4 pears; peeled, halved, and cored
- 2 Cups fresh cranberries; chopped
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Cup hazelnuts; chopped
- Place pears cut-side up in baking dish.
- Combine cranberries, sugar and hazelnuts.
- Place 2 tablespoons filling in each pear half.
- Bake at 350 degrees until tender and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
As side dishes go, Classic Thai Fried Rice is a gem. It is equally useful as a main course. Best of ...
There is a wealth of flavors in English Steak and Kidney Pie that makes this exceptional meat pie a ...
Roast Pork with Gravy is a simple recipe perfect for a young couple or singles. Rich in flavor, easy...
Lemon Cornmeal Cake with Mascarpone Sauce and Blueberries is a delightful summertime dessert. The f...