Baked Custard (Diabetic)
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Desserts
- 2 1/2 Cups low fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar replacement
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine milk, sugar replacement, salt, vanilla and eggs in large bowl. Beat to blend well.
- Pour into six 1/2 cup individual baking dishes; sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Set cups in large baking pan. Add 1 inch of water to pan.
- Bake custard at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.