Baked Broccoli is an outrageously tasty vegetable side dish with a unique sauce that adds more flavor to the dish. Simple and fun. It’s a good way to get your children eating broccoli.
- 18 ounces broccoli, frozen or fresh
- 1 to 2 eggs
- 8 Tablespoons breadcrumbs
- ground pepper, white
- ground pepper, black
- 3 1/2 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 anchovy
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring saltwater to a boil in a big pot; add the frozen broccoli, let it simmer for 10 minutes. Dry well on paper towel.
- Break the eggs into a deep plate and mix well with a fork.
- Put the breadcrumbs into another deep plate.
- Cut broccoli into little florets and dip first in egg, then in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the butter in a casserole pan; add the florets and bake until brown, about 25 minutes.
- For the sauce; chop the pickle real fine.
- Cut the anchovy into little cubes.
- Chop up the capers finely.
- Mix it all with the mayonnaise and season to taste.
- Serve the broccoli with the sauce and fresh bread.
Making your own Croutons is easy, and a perfect way to produce the exact flavor you want. Perfect fo...
Perfect Carrot Salad lives up to its name and includes crunchy, sweet, and delectable ingredients fo...
A luxurious flavor based on Black Forest cake, a mixture of chocolate and dark cherries, the Black F...
Broccoli, Red Pepper, and Almond Couscous is a wonderful side dish or vegetarian main course, offeri...