Baked Broccoli is an outrageously tasty vegetable side dish with a unique sauce that adds more flavor to the dish. Simple and fun. It’s a good way to get your children eating broccoli.
- 18 ounces broccoli, frozen or fresh
- 1 to 2 eggs
- 8 Tablespoons breadcrumbs
- ground pepper, white
- ground pepper, black
- 3 1/2 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 anchovy
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring saltwater to a boil in a big pot; add the frozen broccoli, let it simmer for 10 minutes. Dry well on paper towel.
- Break the eggs into a deep plate and mix well with a fork.
- Put the breadcrumbs into another deep plate.
- Cut broccoli into little florets and dip first in egg, then in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the butter in a casserole pan; add the florets and bake until brown, about 25 minutes.
- For the sauce; chop the pickle real fine.
- Cut the anchovy into little cubes.
- Chop up the capers finely.
- Mix it all with the mayonnaise and season to taste.
- Serve the broccoli with the sauce and fresh bread.
The Piadina is an unleavened flatbread, similar and probably related to that of the Middle East. Fil...
The history of Jamaican Beef Patties includes all the cuisines that came together to create the mult...
When it comes to interesting, flavorful and utterly amazing appetizers and sides, Blue Cheese Potato...
Light, refreshing, crunchy, spicy and so delectable that one could enjoy this salad every day and ne...