Baked Beer Burgers
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Beef
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 Cup chili sauce
- 1/2 packages dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 Cup beer
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine meat, pepper, Tabasco sauce, garlic, chili sauce, dry onion soup mix, and 1/4 cup beer. Shape into 6 patties.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. until brown, about 10 minutes. Baste with remaining 1/4 cup of the beer.
- Continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes, until well done.