Bailey’s Irish Cream Cake is a luscious, moist and flavor-rich confection ideally suited to a matched cup of tea or coffee. Perfect for a late afternoon.
Bailey's Irish Cream Cake
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Baked Goods
Serves: 1 cake
- 1 package yellow cake mix, 18 1/4 ounces
- 3.9 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 Cup water
- 1/4 Cup vodka
- 4 eggs
- 3/8 Cup Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- 1/3 Cup powdered sugar (more if necessary)
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, water, vodka, liqueur and eggs in a bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes or until done. Allow to cool, then invert on a rack.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Mix a glaze of Bailey's and powdered sugar to a thick consistency and drizzle over cake.