Bacon Wrapped Turkey Burgers are a tasty treat. Serve them with lettuce, cheese and your favorite condiments to make an exceptional meal.
Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Burgers
We like these served on jumbo English muffins or on hearty brioche rolls with lettuce and Cheddar cheese.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 12 bacon slices
- 1 package fresh ground turkey
- 1/2 Cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Set oven control to broil and/or 550 degrees. Cook bacon until limp; cool.
- Mix turkey, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Shape into 6 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Crisscross 2 slices bacon on each patty, tucking ends under; secure with wooden picks.
- Broil with tops about 4-inches from heat until turkey springs back when touched and is no longer pink, about 4 minutes on each side.
These turkey burgers pair well with cole slaw or German potato salad.