The rich, Tart Raspberry Vinaigrette enhances the flavor of Baby Lettuce in this delicious, refreshing and crisply flavored salad.
Baby Lettuce Salad with Tart Raspberry Vinaigrette
Author: Elmar Prambs of the Riverside Cafe, Austin
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons rich lamb stock
- 1 dash black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon oregano; chopped
- 1 teaspoon chives; chopped
- 4 Cups baby lettuce leaves
- unsalted cashews (optional)
- shaved Parmesan (optional)
- Stir together oil, vinegar, and lamb stock in a small bowl. Add herbs as close to serving time as possible.
- Toss with baby lettuce and plate.
- Garnish with optional nuts and cheese.
Serving Ideas : Add fresh herbs as close to serving time as possible.