Spicy, tangy, fresh and delicious, Baby Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette is an exceptional simple salad is a treasure trove of wonderful flavors and textures. Adapt it as you wish.
- 1/2 Tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 package baby salad greens (4 1/2 ounce) (or 1/3 pound baby greens)
- Combine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in bowl. Whisk and set aside.
- Wash and drain salad greens well if buying in bulk. Refrigerate.
- Toss greens with vinaigrette just before serving.