Simply delicious. You can’t miss with this superb, simple and flavorful salsa. Serve with nachos, quesadillas, or a variety of Latin-American foods.
- 2 medium avocados; cut into small cubes
- 1 large tomato; cut into small cubes
- 1/3 Cup onions; minced
- 1 lime; juiced
- 1 teaspoon Vietnamese sweet chili pepper sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sake
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cilantro; chopped
- 1/3 Cup green onion; finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons ginger; minced
- Mix all ingredients together carefully.
Serve with nachos, quesadillas, or a variety of Latin-American foods.
Add shrimp, scallops or fresh crab for an outrageously delicious ceviche by adding more lime and optionally, a shot of tequila.
Unbelievably simple and wonderful, this recipe is soon to become a treat at your Thanksgiving table....
Panettone French Toast is a perfect breakfast for Christmas morning, or the day after. Simple prepa...
This is an ideal recipe for winter. The refreshing days of a forthcoming Springtime are abundant in ...
When it comes to steaks, the simplest preparation is always the best. Balsamic Steak is simple, but ...