Simply delicious. You can’t miss with this superb, simple and flavorful salsa. Serve with nachos, quesadillas, or a variety of Latin-American foods.
- 2 medium avocados; cut into small cubes
- 1 large tomato; cut into small cubes
- 1/3 Cup onions; minced
- 1 lime; juiced
- 1 teaspoon Vietnamese sweet chili pepper sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sake
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cilantro; chopped
- 1/3 Cup green onion; finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons ginger; minced
- Mix all ingredients together carefully.
Serve with nachos, quesadillas, or a variety of Latin-American foods.
Add shrimp, scallops or fresh crab for an outrageously delicious ceviche by adding more lime and optionally, a shot of tequila.
Martha Washington's Devil's Food Cake is inspiring, considering that her President had no White Hous...
The exotic flavors of Adas Polo yield extraordinary results to the simplest meal. The combination of...
As a topping for burgers, sandwiches, or even with cheese and crackers, few condiments could be bett...
This omelet is something of a Tapas twist: Tortilla de Patata. The Spaniards combine their eggs, oni...