Simply delicious. You can’t miss with this superb, simple and flavorful salsa. Serve with nachos, quesadillas, or a variety of Latin-American foods.
- 2 medium avocados; cut into small cubes
- 1 large tomato; cut into small cubes
- 1/3 Cup onions; minced
- 1 lime; juiced
- 1 teaspoon Vietnamese sweet chili pepper sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sake
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cilantro; chopped
- 1/3 Cup green onion; finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons ginger; minced
- Mix all ingredients together carefully.
Serve with nachos, quesadillas, or a variety of Latin-American foods.
Add shrimp, scallops or fresh crab for an outrageously delicious ceviche by adding more lime and optionally, a shot of tequila.
Cold soups are favorites of mine because they capture the essential flavors of the ingredients, are ...
Simplicity is the hallmark of both the production and flavor of Cool Zucchini Soup. This is easy to...
Springerle are made with wooden moulds or mould-cut rolling pins. The cookies are decorative and del...
The flavors of the season fill the air as you cook The Taste of Autumn Pasta. Rich sage, sausage, a...