Avocado Gazpacho Soup is a delicate, tasty Mexican soup that is packed with incredible flavor and taste. Each spoonful is nutritious and delicious.
Avocado Gazpacho Soup
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Soups and Stews
Serves: 6 servings
- 2 large cucumbers
- 3 Cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco (or more to taste)
- 1/4 Cup firmly packed cilantro
- juice of one medium lime
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 teaspoon salt - or to taste
- 6 or 8 green onions, including green tops
- garlic croutons
- cilantro sprigs
- Cut one cucumber into chunks and process with 2 cups of the broth, cilantro, lime juice, salt and Tabasco. Pit, peel and chop avocados.
- Process with pureed mixture and add the third cup of broth.
- Process briefly to coarsely puree the avocado, leaving some chunks.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, dice the green onions, and peel, seed and chop the second cucumber.
- Pour soup into bowls and garnish each with a few croutons and fresh cilantro sprigs.
- Offer the minced onion and diced cucumber on the side to add individually.