Simply luscious, creamy and delicious, this dip is perfect with tortilla chips, pita crisps, papadums or even crudites for all your entertaining or for a family weekend treat.
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and seed removed)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 pound crackers or chips
- In a mixing bowl, mash avocado. Add onion, mayonnaise, thyme, basil, rosemary, sage, marjoram, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Yields 2 cups.
90-Minute Soft Pretzels are indeed a treat, and are eaten in Germany with mustard along side a stein...
Roasted Turnips with Maple-Mustard Glaze provides an unusual, but delicious side dish with a sweet, ...
Chunky Fruit Barbecue Marinade and Chutney is perfect with grilled or baked pork, fish, poultry or g...
City School Sour Cream Coffee Cake is way too good just for the kiddies. Superb flavor makes it perf...