Simply luscious, creamy and delicious, this dip is perfect with tortilla chips, pita crisps, papadums or even crudites for all your entertaining or for a family weekend treat.
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and seed removed)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 pound crackers or chips
- In a mixing bowl, mash avocado. Add onion, mayonnaise, thyme, basil, rosemary, sage, marjoram, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Yields 2 cups.
Pumpkin Crème Brûlée is a perfect substitute for pumpkin pie during autumnal holidays or as a grand ...
There's incredible, delectable flavor in each spoonful of Black Forest Crepes, a sublime dessert any...
Simply outstanding as both a Christmas centerpiece and treat, this beautiful creation produces a vis...
Simple Polenta is the perfect accompaniment for braised meats, grilled seafood, or a variety of othe...