Simply luscious, creamy and delicious, this dip is perfect with tortilla chips, pita crisps, papadums or even crudites for all your entertaining or for a family weekend treat.
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and seed removed)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 pound crackers or chips
- In a mixing bowl, mash avocado. Add onion, mayonnaise, thyme, basil, rosemary, sage, marjoram, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Yields 2 cups.
Served steaming hot, with the rich, aromatic perfume of garlic, Garlicky Mashed Potatoes pair perfec...
Bread and Butter Pudding is an old English classic is a perfect solution when you have an excess of ...
Red Onion Marmalade is one of those incredibly delicious recipes known only to a few gourmands. It i...
Dutch Apple Tart is an open-faced dessert that makes its own syrup, resulting in a delectably sweet,...