The delights of Avocado Cilantro Soup will fill any tummy with delight and tempt every palate to immeasurable pleasures.
Avocado Cilantro Soup
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Soups and Stews
Serves: 4 1/2 Cup servings
- 8 medium scallions
- 1/2 Cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 ounces pared avocado
- 1 1/2 Cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 Cup skim buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- In a food processor, combine scallions, cilantro and garlic; process until finely chopped. Add avocado; process until smooth. Add yogurt, buttermilk. 1/4 cup water, lime juice, curry powder and red pepper to food processor; process until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, until well chilled.
Serving size: 1/2 Cup Calories: 115 Fat: 5 g Sodium: 104 mg Cholesterol: 3 mg