Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Fruits
- 6 large tart apples
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks; drained
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar; packed
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons red cinnamon candies
- Core the apples and core the top half of each one, using the tines of a fork. Place each apple on an 8-inch length of heavy-duty foil.
- Fill the cavity of each apple with 2 chunks of pineapple, 1 Tablespoons brown sugar, 2 teaspoon lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon candies. Securely wrap each apple into a loose packet and refrigerate.
- TO GRILL: Cook the apple packets 4-inches from grey coals (medium heat), turning once or twice. Grill 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.