Apple-Ginger Pork Chops is well suited to large crowds and events. Simple cooking yields wonderfully abundant flavors and rave reviews. Serve with green beans and for a starch, a wild and long grain rice blend.
- 1 Quart apple juice, fresh
- 3 Tablespoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 24 center-cut pork chops, 4 ounces each
- 4 firm apples such as Rome, Gala or Braeburn, peeled, cored and finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons sage, finely minced
- Combine apple juice, ginger root and garlic. Pour over pork chops; marinate, refrigerated, for 2 hours.
- Grill pork chops until slightly browned.
- Place 12 grilled chops in each of 2 full-steamtable pans. Pour 1 cup marinade evenly over chops in each pan. Add the apples and sage.
- Cover, bake at 375 degrees F 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. Hold hot; baste frequently.
The unquestionable flavors of Sopa de Tortilla are singularly matched by the impeccable nutritional ...
This Naked Civil Servant dessert is named in tribute for a British eccentric. A classic rhubarb cris...
An ideal accompaniment to summertime barbecue, grilled meats or fish, sandwiches or salads. Southern...
Lemonade Granita is an intoxicating dish, best served only to adults for formal dinners with friends...