Apple-Ginger Pork Chops is well suited to large crowds and events. Simple cooking yields wonderfully abundant flavors and rave reviews. Serve with green beans and for a starch, a wild and long grain rice blend.
- 1 Quart apple juice, fresh
- 3 Tablespoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 24 center-cut pork chops, 4 ounces each
- 4 firm apples such as Rome, Gala or Braeburn, peeled, cored and finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons sage, finely minced
- Combine apple juice, ginger root and garlic. Pour over pork chops; marinate, refrigerated, for 2 hours.
- Grill pork chops until slightly browned.
- Place 12 grilled chops in each of 2 full-steamtable pans. Pour 1 cup marinade evenly over chops in each pan. Add the apples and sage.
- Cover, bake at 375 degrees F 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. Hold hot; baste frequently.
Award Winner Brownie recipe is packed with richness, and a deep, rich, nutty flavor everyone will en...
This delicious, rich and flavorful Corn Pudding is perfect for holiday meals, particularly Thanksgiv...
Stuffed Roasted Portobello Mushrooms are a wonderful creation, suitable as an appetizer, or a main c...
There's nothing better than a delectable, crunchy Apple and Walnut Chicken Salad, served in a sandwi...