Perfect on toast, muffins or bagels, this spread will go a long way to putting smiles on every face at your table.
Author: Judy Wickersham
Recipe type: Accompaniments
Serves: 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 Cup butter, butter or reduced-fat spread; (1/2 stick) softened
- 8 ounces regular or reduced-fat cream cheese; softened
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whip all ingredients together until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate until 1 hour before serving, then allow to reach room temperature for easier spreading. Serve with pumpkin apple bread.
- Yields about 1 1/2 cups.