Anthony's Fish Grotto Cole Slaw Dressing
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dressings
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cans drained crushed pineapple (8 1/4 ounce)
- 1 Tablespoon low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds; (optional)
- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pineapple, milk, sugar and poppy seeds in a bowl. Mix well.
- Use to mix with shredded cabbage, fruit salad or other desired salads.
- This recipe yields 1 1/2 cups or enough for 6 servings.