Anchovy-Grilled Salmon Steaks has a wonderful combination of flavors. The sweet, salty and aromatic flavor of anchovy pairs well with the heavenly flavor of salmon. Serve with lemon wedges and parsley, along side an enticing rice dish and grilled vegetables for an ideal dinner. Goes nicely with a fruit sauce, too.
- 4 salmon steaks
- parsley sprigs
- lemon wedges
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce
- Pre-heat the grill to high heat.
- Oil the grill rack and place each steak to ensure an even heat.
- Place a small knob of Anchovy Butter (divide a quarter of the mixture in four) on each steak.
- Grill for 4 minutes. Turn the steaks with a fish slice and place another quarter of the butter among the steaks.
- Grill on the second side 4 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and allow to cook for a further 3 minutes, less if the steaks are thin.
- Serve with a neatly arranged pat of anchovy butter on top of each steak.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges.
- Anchovy Butter: Soak all the anchovy fillets in milk. Mash in a bowl with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Cream all ingredients together and chill.
- Serves 4.
Tender, succulent and flavorful, these Spicy Southern BBQ Chicken Wings are simply glorious finger f...
Summertime bliss for lovers of good wine, Raspberry-Beujolais Sorbet is a frozen dessert that's simp...
Frittatas are most often served for supper in Italy, but some can be served for any meal. Frittata w...
Ireland's pubs are well known for their pints of stout, lager and ale, but today, they're becoming e...