Alpine Mushroom Salad
Author: Richard Chamberlain, Restaurant at the Little Nell, Aspen
Recipe type: Salads and Dressings
- 2 Cups chanterelle mushrooms; quartered
- 1 Cup porcini mushrooms; cut into large dice
- 1 teaspoon garlic; chopped
- 1 Cup tomatoes; peeled, seeded, diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil; chopped
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Cup sun-dried tomatoes; diced
- 1/4 Cup Italian parsley; chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a sheet pan, place the mushrooms, garlic, and olive oil. Toss. Season. Bake in oven until light brown. Remove. Toss with remaining ingredients. Keep at room temperature.
Serving Ideas : Serve with “Slow Smoked Beef Tenderloin”?see recipe.