Buttery, crunchy, nutty and so wonderfully delicious that words cannot describe the amazing flavor. Just try them.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Desserts
- 1 Cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 Cup powdered sugar; sifted
- 2 Cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup oats; uncooked
- 1/2 Cup almonds; finely chopped
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 325 degress F.
- Beat butter and almond extract till fluffy; gradually beat in sugar. Add combined flour and salt; mix well.
- Stir in oats and almonds. Shape to form crescents. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Sift powdered sugar over warm crescents.