Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Candies
- 2/3 Cup almond paste, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder (not granules)
- 72 walnut halves
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1. Mix the almond paste, coffee liqueur and coffee powder until smooth.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the mixture on the flat side of a walnut half and top with another walnut half, forming a sandwich. Rep,eat with the remaining almond paste and walnuts.
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper. Dip one end of the walnut in the melted chocolate and set on the baking sheet. Repeats with the remaining filled walnuts walnuts and chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigeration.