This sandwich, with its pretty pink filling, is substantial and seriously good eating. Make the sandwiches with some Arugula or spring mix greens for added fiber and flavor. Great for lunch or brunch.
- 15 1/2 ounces canned Alaska salmon
- 1/3 Cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 Cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 Cup chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- black pepper, to taste
- 12 slices bread; whole wheat, grain or rustic white
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except pepper and bread. Season with pepper to taste.
- Spread salmon mixture on half of bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- Cut sandwiches into halves or quarters.
An adaptation of the historic recipe, Senate Bean Soup has been a staple in the U.S. Senate dining r...
Crispy Oven Roasted Potatoes are a superb accompaniment for roast turkey, beef or pork. Perfect as a...
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Squares are perfect with a strong coffee or espresso for an evening dessert...
You can't help but love these wonderful little fritters. We adored them with a dollop of sour cream ...