This sandwich, with its pretty pink filling, is substantial and seriously good eating. Make the sandwiches with some Arugula or spring mix greens for added fiber and flavor. Great for lunch or brunch.
- 15 1/2 ounces canned Alaska salmon
- 1/3 Cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 Cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 Cup chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- black pepper, to taste
- 12 slices bread; whole wheat, grain or rustic white
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except pepper and bread. Season with pepper to taste.
- Spread salmon mixture on half of bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- Cut sandwiches into halves or quarters.
Steamed Maine Lobster on Fettuccine with Carrot, Ginger, Snow Peas and Cognac-Coral Butter Sauce is ...
Sweet, succulent crab and shrimp make a glorious casserole dish packed with great flavor. This makes...
Lamb, just like veal, makes a superb Osso Buco and is ideal served over a bed of braised root vegeta...
The term "Classic" in the title of this recipe is no understatement. Simply one of the best recipes ...