This sandwich, with its pretty pink filling, is substantial and seriously good eating. Make the sandwiches with some Arugula or spring mix greens for added fiber and flavor. Great for lunch or brunch.
- 15 1/2 ounces canned Alaska salmon
- 1/3 Cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 Cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 Cup chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- black pepper, to taste
- 12 slices bread; whole wheat, grain or rustic white
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except pepper and bread. Season with pepper to taste.
- Spread salmon mixture on half of bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- Cut sandwiches into halves or quarters.
A triple-hit with great flavor coming from the three main ingredients. Tricolor Latkes of Zucchini, ...
Senegalese Chicken Yassa is an exciting, spicy and delicious recipe that is perfect for celebrating ...
Delectable cheese sauce tops tender sprouts in Baked Brussel Sprouts au Gratin, a wonderful side dis...
Banana, Pineapple and Mincemeat Strudel with Chocolate Rum Sauce is quite a mouthful to say, and to ...