This sandwich, with its pretty pink filling, is substantial and seriously good eating. Make the sandwiches with some Arugula or spring mix greens for added fiber and flavor. Great for lunch or brunch.
- 15 1/2 ounces canned Alaska salmon
- 1/3 Cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 Cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 Cup chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- black pepper, to taste
- 12 slices bread; whole wheat, grain or rustic white
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except pepper and bread. Season with pepper to taste.
- Spread salmon mixture on half of bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- Cut sandwiches into halves or quarters.
A seriously delicious combination of hearty beef and earthy mushrooms creating the outstanding Autum...
One of our best creations, this simple dish is easy to prepare and amazingly flavorful. Serve it wit...
Seductive, sultry and pleasurable, Bistro Garden Butternut Squash Soup is simply wonderful. Served w...
Escoffier's classic dessert was created for Australian singer Nellie Melba, but today it reaches new...