This sandwich, with its pretty pink filling, is substantial and seriously good eating. Make the sandwiches with some Arugula or spring mix greens for added fiber and flavor. Great for lunch or brunch.
- 15 1/2 ounces canned Alaska salmon
- 1/3 Cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 Cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 Cup chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- black pepper, to taste
- 12 slices bread; whole wheat, grain or rustic white
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except pepper and bread. Season with pepper to taste.
- Spread salmon mixture on half of bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- Cut sandwiches into halves or quarters.
Baked Cqthi Salmon is an exceptional Welsh seafood dish served with an egg sauce and sauteed cucumbe...
Tasty, nutritious and tropical, Jamaican-Style Greens are a glorious way to serve earthy greens with...
The exceptional qualities of Normandy Roast Duck reflect the best of English and Norman cuisines wit...
Champagne Cake is often made by professional bakers for weddings, anniversaries and birthday celebra...