Acorn Squash with Apple Stuffing is an astounding side dish for your holiday table or any weekend meal throughout the fall and winter seasons. Simple, yet just stupendous flavor.
- 2 medium acorn squash
- 2 Macintosh or Red Delicious apples; chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- 5 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- Slice the squash into halves, discarding the seeds. Place in a baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Combine the apples, walnuts, raisins, and brown sugar in a bowl; mix well.
- Spoon into the squash. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until done to taste.
Potato Cheddar and Ale Soup is often served as a main course rather than a starter soup. Rich, heart...
Fava beans have gained in popularity in the past few years and are now considered a delicacy by gour...
Despite the whiskey, Tipsy Grilled Chicken with Bourbon Maple Glaze is safe to serve to your kids. T...
Dragon Chile is a chunky great meal, perfect for a cool Autumn night beneath a scary moon. Made as a...