Simple, easy to make 60 Minute Mini-Loaves of bread are perfect for serving at formal or family dinners alike. Great warm with a pat of butter. The perfect accompaniment for a crisp salad or hearty soup.
- 3/4 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 3 Cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package yeast rapid-rise
- Set aside 1 cup flour.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Heat water milk and butter to 125 degrees F.
- Stir liquid into dry mix - add enough flour to make soft dough.
- Knead for about 4 minutes.
- Divide in half and place in 5 x 8 greased pans. Place pans in a large shallow pan filled half full of hot tap water. Let rise for 15 minutes.
- Place in 400 degree F. oven for about 20 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
New York's favorite dessert, made truly rich, creamy and exceptionally flavorful. New York Cheesecak...
Schnitzel - a breaded cutlet can be made with turkey cutlet with superb results. Treat it as you wou...
Kentucky Benedict, an exceptional breakfast or brunch dish, is packed with unexpected flavors and de...
Chicken Soup with Galangal is one of the most flavorful Thai soups. Rich and zesty, it has refreshin...