Simple, easy to make 60 Minute Mini-Loaves of bread are perfect for serving at formal or family dinners alike. Great warm with a pat of butter. The perfect accompaniment for a crisp salad or hearty soup.
- 3/4 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 3 Cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package yeast rapid-rise
- Set aside 1 cup flour.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Heat water milk and butter to 125 degrees F.
- Stir liquid into dry mix - add enough flour to make soft dough.
- Knead for about 4 minutes.
- Divide in half and place in 5 x 8 greased pans. Place pans in a large shallow pan filled half full of hot tap water. Let rise for 15 minutes.
- Place in 400 degree F. oven for about 20 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
There's something amazing about Barbecued Duck Cobb Salad and that's flavor! It packs exceptional fl...
The exceptional qualities of Ham Fritters makes them perfect for entertaining, and sharing at partie...
There's a considerable degree of warmth and comfort in each bowl of Cheese Soup, along with flavor t...
Simply outstanding as both a Christmas centerpiece and treat, this beautiful creation produces a vis...