The “21” Club was a New York speakeasy, with a checkered past of Prohibition-era antics that are legendary. Today, the restaurant is an iconic symbol of great food including this exceptional burger.
- 12 ounces top sirloin and sirloin strip, ground
- pinch herb-and-spice blend (including rosemary, parsley and thyme)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon rendered duck fat
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 sourdough roll
- Combine ground beef, herb-and-spice blend, egg, onion and duck fat and form into patty.
- Brush burger with canola oil before placing on grill.
- Grill to desired doneness.
Spicy and flavorful, this wonderful Wild West Barbecue Sauce is a Seattle original by chef Tom Dougl...
Peaches and cream is a traditional favorite blending of flavors, but the addition of a hint of Amare...
The smokey flavor of Chipotle pairs well with the subtle allure of chocolate in this illustrious Cho...
As side dishes go, Classic Thai Fried Rice is a gem. It is equally useful as a main course. Best of ...