The “21” Club was a New York speakeasy, with a checkered past of Prohibition-era antics that are legendary. Today, the restaurant is an iconic symbol of great food including this exceptional burger.
- 12 ounces top sirloin and sirloin strip, ground
- pinch herb-and-spice blend (including rosemary, parsley and thyme)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon rendered duck fat
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 sourdough roll
- Combine ground beef, herb-and-spice blend, egg, onion and duck fat and form into patty.
- Brush burger with canola oil before placing on grill.
- Grill to desired doneness.
Chicken Divan is a wonderful recipe that blends healthy broccoli with chicken for a glorious dish ev...
You'll love the delicate flavors in Pad Thai with Shrimp, and the sweet and sour taste sensations it...
Ricotta is ideal for making Tuscan Cheesecake, adding a wonderful flavor and smooth, creamy texture ...
Taste-of-Gazpacho Salad offers up many of the same flavors found in the famed soup. It is perfect su...