The “21” Club was a New York speakeasy, with a checkered past of Prohibition-era antics that are legendary. Today, the restaurant is an iconic symbol of great food including this exceptional burger.
- 12 ounces top sirloin and sirloin strip, ground
- pinch herb-and-spice blend (including rosemary, parsley and thyme)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon rendered duck fat
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 sourdough roll
- Combine ground beef, herb-and-spice blend, egg, onion and duck fat and form into patty.
- Brush burger with canola oil before placing on grill.
- Grill to desired doneness.
Brazo de Gitano or Rolled Cake with Cream Filling is a classic of Spanish cuisine, not to mention an...
Simply wonderful to make for the winter. Deliciously decadent, Pears in Brandy is wonderful served w...
Chicken Soup with Galangal is one of the most flavorful Thai soups. Rich and zesty, it has refreshin...
Scallop Ceviche with Citrus Vinaigrette and Avocado packs volumes of powerful flavor into every bite...