The “21” Club was a New York speakeasy, with a checkered past of Prohibition-era antics that are legendary. Today, the restaurant is an iconic symbol of great food including this exceptional burger.
- 12 ounces top sirloin and sirloin strip, ground
- pinch herb-and-spice blend (including rosemary, parsley and thyme)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon rendered duck fat
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 sourdough roll
- Combine ground beef, herb-and-spice blend, egg, onion and duck fat and form into patty.
- Brush burger with canola oil before placing on grill.
- Grill to desired doneness.
Coconut Macaroons are one of those traditional, reliable and definitive confections found everywhere...
Yellow Tomato Concasse is used as a sauce with seafood or pasta. It is a simple, coarse sauce that'...
The creamy mushroom sauce makes Beef Stroganoff one of Europe's favorites. Perfect on cool evenings ...
Classic German gingerbread is made for the Christmas holidays, and often made and decorated in holid...