Soon, on Tuesday evening, December 12, 2017 millions of people will begin the celebration of Hanukkah, an eight day Festival of Lights ending Wednesday evening, December 20, 2017.
Many of us may not know what to bring to a Hanukkah party our friends or family have invited us to attend.Â So, what are some ideas to help you pick the right gift at the right price?
No need to panic, just breathe, now read the five ideas below and you will be sure to impress the host of the Hanukkah party without going over your holiday shopping budget. Keeping in the spirit of holiday savings, take a look at the following five ideas:
- Wine. Bringing wine to a party is a great idea. Now, if you are attending a kosher Hanukkah party, make sure to bring a bottle of kosher wine, rather than just the traditional Manischewitz.
- Dreidel and Gelt. This isnâ€™t just for the kids to play. Children and adults can play games with Dreidels – 2 pack – Made in USA and a bag of For the children, gelt represents coins of gold, but usually they’re chocolate. Try the Elite Milk Chocolate Gold Coins Box of 24 Mesh Bags (0.53 oz each), or Hanukkah Chanukkah 925 Sterling Silver Dreidel Collector’s Beautiful Unique Jerusalem Skyline Design, Hand Made, Size: 2.5″ x 2″ . Spinning Top . to keep everyone entertained for hours.
- Hanukkah-themed Flowers. Share the joy of Hanukkah by bringing the host an arrangement of blue and white flowers. Flower arrangements are nice, no matter what the holiday is.
- Gifts of Food. If you are feeling adventurous you can make tasty potato pancakes called latkes, you just can’t go wrong by bringing latkes. You can also make or bring matzo ball soup; you will fall in love with this soup dumpling. Also, consider bringing cookies and decorate them with white and blue sprinkles. Or bake a Challah. Nothing is nicer as a gift than bread.
- Unusual Gifts. Are you ready to think outside the box? Light the way with Hanukkah Menorah Collector’s Unique 925 Sterling Silver Hanukkia 6.25″ x 7.5″ Jewish Art. Amazon.com has something unusual for someone special.
And there you have it, chag sameach and happy savings!