Witch’s Brew is a punch served as a cocktail that’s suitable for children. It will cast a magical spell on all who enjoy its delectable flavors.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punch
- 1 Quart apple juice
- 1 1/2 Cups pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- wedges of green apple, cored
- Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Heat over low heat until ready to serve. Chill and garnish with apple slices.
- Leave cinnamon sticks before serving and dust with ground cinnamon.