The incredible wealth of flavor in this White Sangria comes from the compilation of fruits, juices and peach liqueur. The net result is a completely delicious drink.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 bottle pinot grigio.
- 1/2 Cup Citron vodka
- 1/2 Cup peach brandy
- 1 peach, peeled, diced
- 1 banana, peeled, diced
- 2 mangoes, diced (skinned and pitted)
- handful of grapes, halved
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- sparkling water, seltzer or club soda, well chilled
- For this recipe, chop your fruit into about 1/4-inch cubes.
- We're using peach brandy in place of the typical Simple Syrup, as it is sweet enough, but has peach flavor and alcohol.
- Citron vodka which gives the sangria a subtle bite.
- Mix all these things together in a gallon pitcher and let them mingle for an hour or two in the refrigerator, uncovered.
- If you want your fruit to be really tasty, mix the vodka and peach brandy with the fruit and let that sit for about 30 minutes.
- Add the wine and orange juice. Top up with sparkling water, seltzer or club soda and ladle into glasses with fruit.
- Serve immediately.