The crisp, sharp flavor of this delightful White Grapefruit Cosmo entices the palate, making it a perfect pre-dinner cocktail and ideal for brunch.
White Grapefruit Cosmo
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 ounces grapefruit-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce white cranberry juice
- 3/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/4 ounce orange liqueur
- orange slice, to garnish
- In pint mixing glass, combine vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and orange liqueur.
- Add ice to fill glass; shake vigorously for 6 seconds.
- Strain into cocktail glass; garnish with orange slice.