This is our own recipe for Whiskey Sours for a small group event. Perfect for parties, these drinks are quite tasty.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Cocktails
- 12 ounces Simply brand lemonade chilled
- 12 ounces Simply brand limeade, chilled
- 1 ounce confectioners' sugar
- 4 jiggers (6 ounces) blended American whiskey
- 2 Cups crushed ice
- 6 lemon or orange slices
- 6 maraschino cherries
- Combine lemonade, limeade, sugar, whiskey and ice in pitcher.
- Stir until ice is just beginning to melt. May add additional ice cubes.
- Serve in rocks glasses with ice, sliced citrus and cherry.