Watermelon Ice Drink
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 2 1/2 Cups watermelon
- crushed ice
- FOR GARNISH
- 1 rose geranium leaves; optional
- Seed, and coarsely chop the watermelon in a bowl, and save all the juices.
- Drop into a blender with crushed ice.
- Blend until crushed.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses.
- Garnish with rose geranium leaves, if you wish and serve immediately with long spoons.
- Nutrients for 1 serving: Calories: 64 Exchange: 1 fruit SERVES: 2 SOURCE: Diabetic Cooking From Around the World by Vilma Liacouras Chantiles