Wake Up Shake
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 10 ounces vanilla frozen yogurt
- 4 ounces chilled coffee
- 1 ounce caramel sauce, plus more for garnish
- Spoon a little caramel sauce around the inside of a tumbler. Chill.
- Add the yogurt, coffee and caramel sauce to a blender and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the tumbler and decorate the top with a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Decaf coffee may be used, and vanilla ice cream may be substituted for the frozen yogurt, if desired.