Viennese Spiced Coffee
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1/3 Cup instant coffee
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 8 whole cloves
- 3 inches stick cinnamon
- 3 Cup water
- Whipped cream Ground cinnamon
- Combine 1/3 cup instant coffee, 3 tablespoons sugar, cloves, stick cinnamon, and water.
- Cover, bring to boiling.
- Remove from heat and let stand, covered, about 5 minutes to steep.
- Pour into cups and top each with spoonful of whipped cream; dash lightly with cinnamon.
- Fun to serve with cinnamon sticks as muddlers.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.