Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 10-oz packages of Silken regular or low-fat tofu
- 16 ounces box vanilla soymilk or rice milk
- 1 Tablespoons plus vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoons ground tumeric
- 1/2 to 1 Cup Rum or Brandy,
- optional nutmeg
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except nutmeg; blend thoroughly stopping occasionally to scrape down sides.
- Serve well chilled and dusted with nutmeg.
- Serves about 8.