Vanilla Pecan Brandy
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 bottle
- 1 Quart brandy
- 2 vanilla beans (2 inches each)
- 6 ounces pecans, chopped
- 2 Cups sugar syrup (see recipe)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Pour brandy, pecans, cinnamon, and vanilla beans (extract may be alternated) in jar and cover.
- Let stand for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Add sugar syrup to taste.
- Let stand 1 week. Strain through a very fine sieve and steep 2 more weeks. Optionally filter through a clean coffee filter.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe