Vanilla-Coffee Liqueur I
Vanilla and Coffee pair perfectly well in this seductive liqueur.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
- 350 g brown sugar; packed
- 200 g granulated sugar
- 450 ml water
- 1/2 Cups instant coffee powder (not freeze dried)
- 2/3 litre vodka
- 1/2 vanilla bean; split (or 2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Combine sugars and water. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Gradually stir in coffee. Cool.
- Add vodka and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Cover and let ripen for 1 month. Remove vanilla bean.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe