This lively punch sings of love’s joys and sorrows, its sweetness and light; its tangy moments too. The red envelopes one in warmth, while the sparkling wine reminds us of the bright, effervescent moments love brings.
- 1 Cup pure cranberry juice, chilled (no sugar added)
- 1/4 Cup raspberry Vodka, chilled
- 3 Cups sparkling wine, chilled (we used Spanish Cava)
- fresh raspberries
- Combine cranberry juice and raspberry vodka.
- Pour mixture evenly into 4 flutes, filling the glass only about 1/4 of the way.
- Top each glass with sparkling wine but do not stir.
- Garnish, if desired, with a fresh raspberry.