The color of the US Mint is not dissimilar to the color of money, and the flavor of each sip is worth a million dollars. Your palate can bank on that.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1/2 Cup ice
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounces green crème de menthe
- 1/2 ounce white-chocolate liqueur
- 2 scoops mint-chocolate-chip gelato (or premium ice cream)
- chocolate sauce, house-made or purchased, to garnish
- shaved milk chocolate, to garnish
- Drizzle chocolate sauce into a chilled cocktail glass. Refrigerate.
- Fill a blender with ice; add vodka, crème de menthe, white-chocolate liqueur and mint-chocolate-chip gelato. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the chilled cocktail glass and sprinkle shaved chocolate on top.