The Ultimate Chocolate Martini lives up to its name with deep, rich chocolate flavor and astounding pleasures it brings. Superlative, by any measure.
Ultimate Chocolate Martini
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1/2 ounce Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Stoli Vanil Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua coffee liqueur
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass and serve.
- To enhance appearance, drizzle chocolate syrup into glass before pouring martini.
- Note: do not substitute creme de cocoa or any other chocolate flavored liquor for the Godiva liquors, as they are the key to the drink and well-worth the added expense.
- After this chocolate martini, cheap imitations made with creme de cocoa are unacceptable.
We learned how to make this martini as consultants in an upscale restaurant. We'd often have to remind the ladies that this drink is all alcohol, as they would drink it so fast because it is fabulous!