Ultimate Arctic Martini
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 lemon
- 3 Finlandia Vodka
- 1/2 dry vermouth
- Chill throughly all the ingredients and utensils.
- Fill a chilled mixing pitcher with ice cubes.
- Peel a whole lemon in a continuous spiral and gently place the peel on the ice.
- Gently add the Finlandia Vodka, followed by the vermouth.
- Stir well.
- Strain into chilled, long-stemmed, 5-Fl martini glasses.
- Garnish with an olive or a twist of lemon.
- From the Finlandia Web Site