Tropical Punch Cooler
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup water
- 2 (16 ounces) pkg. frozen peaches, partially thawed
- 2 (6 ounces) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3.50 Cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 l bottle ginger ale or 7-Up
- Preparation : In blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine 2 tablespoons of the powdered sugar, 3/4 cup of the water, 1 package peach slices and 1 can orange juice concentrate; blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 quart non-metal container.
- Repeat with remaining powdered sugar, water, peach slices and orange juice concentrate.
- Add pineapple juice; blend well.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving add ginger ale,; stir gently to blend.
- 30 (1/2 cup) servings.
- Note: Two 16 ounce cans peach slices in heavy syrup can be substituted for 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen peaches.
- Omit powdered sugar.