The Toreador is an outstanding chocolate-flavored Tequila cocktail with exceptional delicacy and allure. No bull about it!
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1/2 fluid ounce white creme de cacao
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces Tequila
- whipping cream
- cocoa powder
- bittersweet chocolate finely chopped
- Shake tequila and creme de cacao with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Separately, shake cocoa powder with cream.
- Top the drink with cream and cocoa mixture.
- Garnish with finely chopped chocolate