Tom T. Hall's Watermelon Wine
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 large watermelon
- 1 Quart moonshine (vodka may be substituted)
- Plug watermelon and mash in sides To accomplish this, cut a hole in the to p of the watermelon just large enough to fit the neck of the "moonshine" or vodka bottle.
- Remove the bottle''s cap and up-end the bottle in the hole, al lowing the liquid to seep slowly into the fruit.
- Remove the bottle.
- Chill t he watermelon thoroughly.
- Slice and serve.
- Number of servings depends on si ze of watermelon and size of slices.