Tom and Jerrys
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 3/4 Cup milk or water
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 egg whites
- 1 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 ounces Brandy
- 3 ounces dark Rum
- 1 ground nutmeg
- Combine the milk and butter in a 2-cup, heat-resistant.
- non-metallic measuring cup.
- Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 1/2 minutes or until butter melts and milk is hot.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Beat in sugar until stiff and glossy.
- Beat egg yolks and vanilla into egg whites.
- Slowly pour milk mixture into egg mixture, beating constantly- Add brandy and rum, beating constantly.
- Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 minute or until heated through.
- Beat mixture until frothy.
- Serve hot with a sprinkling of nutmeg.