The fruity flavor of the Tokyo Cooler makes it sweet, and refreshing with a nice tang. The Champagne tantalizes the palate.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 ounces fruit-infused vodka
- 2 ounces lemon sour mix, divided use
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- juice of 1/2 lime
- house Champagne, as needed
- blackberry, macerated in orange juice
- raspberry, macerated in orange juice
- In pint glass, combine vodka, 1½ oz. sour mix, simple syrup and lime juice. Add ice; shake well until drink is frothy.
- Fill highball glass with ice; strain drink into glass. Top with champagne; garnish with blackberry and raspberry.