Coffee liqueur is both relaxing and stimulating at the same time. Hard to believe two diametrically opposed things could come from one beverage, but in your first sip of this libation, you'll understand why.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 5 Cups
- 2 Cups water
- 4 Cup sugar
- 5 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 bottle (4/5 Quart) vodka, 80 proof
- Combine water and sugar in saucepan. Bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in coffee and vanilla, then vodka.
- Pour into a bottle with a screw top lid and store 1 month before using.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe