It seems everyone’s creating recipes these day, but The Perfect Margarita lives up to the name it bears, with the right flavors to make your drink… well, Perfect.
The Perfect Margarita
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila (Blanco or Reposado)
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice (the juice of one whole lime)
- 3/4 ounce agave nectar (to taste)
- 3/4 ounce pure, distilled water
- 1 slice of lime, for garnish
- Shake all ingredients with ice in standard bar shaker.
- Taste. Add additional lime juice if you prefer more tartness; add more agave nectar for more sweetness.
- Serve in cocktail glass filled with crushed ice. Garnish with a slice of lime. No salt needed.