Like the Lovely Countess of Bradford herself, this drink is spicy, tangy and alluring, not to mention beautiful and charming. The combination of Jalapeño and blood orange create a hot and sour sensation, bringing your taste buds to life, while the Silver Tequila assures a smooth delivery. Perfectly crafted for the Countess, a wonderfully skilled and conscientious doctor of obstetrics.
- 1 1/2 to 2 ounces Silver Tequila
- 4 ounces blood orange juice
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced, seedless
- Muddle 2 slices of Jalapeño chile with up to 2 ounces of Silver Tequila in a shaker.
- Add ice and 4 ounces of blood orange juice (or other juices, such as tangerine or mango), 1 ounce Cointreau and the juice of 1/2 squeezed fresh lime.
- Shake well and serve on the rocks in a tumbler.