The Governor's Grog
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1/2 Cup lemon, freshly squeezed juice and pulp
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup cranberry juice
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 1 Cup very strong tea (use three tea bags)
- cinnamon sticks and orange slices, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan heat juices, sugar and tea together, but do not boil.
- Pour into glass coffee mugs and garnish each with a cinnamon stick and orange slice.
- To serve cold, chill well and present in a stemmed goblet or iced tea glass, garnished the same.
- Makes about 4 cups Source: Yankee Magazine''s Great New England Food Festival Recipes