A classic cocktail by Dale DeGroff, The Fitzgerald is essentially a gin sour, enhanced with the addition of bitters. A few drops of those give this drink depth.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces English distilled gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 lemon wheel
- Combine the liquid ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a goblet or rocks glass.
- Garnish with the lemon slice and serve.