The history of Judaism is deeply tied to ancient Egypt, making The Drunken Pharaoh cocktail perfect for Hanukkah or Passover.
The Drunken Pharaoh
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 ounces rye or bourbon (if you find a kosher version, let us know)
- 1/4 ounce Manischewitz Concord Grape Red Wine
- Angostura Bitters
- candied cherry
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the rye or bourbon and the Manischewitz, and add a dash or two of Angostura bitters.
- Shake, then pour into a cocktail glass and garnish with a candied cherry.